Available positions at Fiction Beer Company
Fiction Beer Company is hiring a Front Range Salesperson
Fiction Beer Company is hiring a salesperson to cover the Denver-Metro area with eventual expansion South and North of the metro area. The Salesperson is responsible for establishing the beer sales for our brewery in the Front Range region. The Sales Representative will act as ambassador of our brand, will be responsible for executing our market strategy, achieving sales targets, growth goals, and promoting and educating the public about our brand. Passion for the craft beer industry and a strong commitment to personal integrity is a must. The salesperson is responsible for making daily sales calls, customer and consumer beer education, setting up and hosting tastings and events, and being an active part of Fiction Beer Company. The position will be based in Denver, Colorado. This is a full-time position.
· Daily sales calls to bars, restaurants, and liquor stores;
· Achieve sales growth. Develop new accounts and placements;
· Be an educator and promoter in the market;
· Grow sales with an eye towards long-term partnerships and not short term gains;
· Host tastings, pint nights, and tap takeovers;
· Occasionally work festivals and large events;
· Create and maintain positive relationships with key account holders;
· Follow up at accounts to ensure our beers are properly labeled, represented, stored and served to our standards;
· Identify key accounts; develop and implement sales strategies to establish business in those accounts;
· Develop and implement marketing and brand awareness programs to support sales, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, merchandising, POS, and special events.
· Ability to work weekends and nights doing tastings, hand-sells and festivals (1-2 a week);
· Deliver product to accounts weekly;
· Use Brewd software to invoice customers, assign kegs, track kegs, and recover kegs;
· Visit accounts to collect invoice payment;
· Other duties as assigned.
· A passion for craft beverages in general, especially beer;
· Two years of proven results in sales; at least 1 year industry experience;
· Availability to travel to areas outside of region as market expands;
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age;
· Must have a good driving record and the ability to drive a commercial-sized van;
· Ability to lift and move cases of beer (approximately 25 lbs.) as well as manipulate and move kegs ranging up to 150 lbs;
· Only highly self-motivated, organized, competitive, dedicated independent individuals need apply;
· Must live within the Denver Metro area.
Skills and Abilities:
· Passion for craft beer and general knowledge and understanding of beer styles;
· Strong communication and sales skills;
· Good interpersonal skills, including professionalism with a customer service focus;
· Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks;
· Good computer and phone skills with the ability to complete administrative work as associated with the job. Google Docs and Google Calendar experience preferred;
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
· Availability to work a flexible full time schedule with evenings and weekend work;
· Cicerone and or BJCP Beer judging experience preferred but not required.
About Fiction Beer Company:
Fiction Beer Company is a growing, award winning, craft brewery in Park Hill. We produce high quality beer in a variety of styles. Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, no phone calls please.